Award-winning author, Kristin Arnold, President of QPC Inc.- TheExtraordinary Team and the National Speakers Association (2010-2011) is a savvy and seasoned presentation expert. She is easy to work with and engaging for your television or radio audience. For print media she is an excellent source as an expert that can provide information succinctly and quickly.
Please click on the links below to get more information. For an interview or additional information, please contact Kristin Arnold at 800.589.4733.
Looking to build a segment or article about presentation skills? Kristin can speak to many topics including:
- 99 practical techniques for engaging and interacting with an audience.
- Seven deadly sins that make a presentation incredibly boring.
- Ten easy tips to transform your ho-hum boring presentation into an awe-inspiring dialogue that inspires the audience to action.
- Boring to Bravo wins Axiom Book Award March 26, 2012
Recent Media Interviews:
- Television: ABC News, NBC (Phoenix Affiliate), Georgia Business Directory, Randall Craig’s Professionally Speaking TV
- Radio: Small Business Advocate, David Magee Show, Dresser After Dark, Build Your Business, Business Matters, Pilgrim on the 405, High Velocity Radio, Big Blend Radio, Thom Scott’s Extreme Business Makeovers, Robert Thompson’s Leader Inside Out, Brett Clay’s Actuation Zone, Marc Pearlman’s Your Money Matters!, Bill Ringle’s Quest for the Best.
- Print: Fox Small Business Center, Gulf Coast Business Review, The Glass Hammer, Women Entrepreneur, NEWSoDROME, Ragan Communications, Ragan.com, The Chronicle Herald, Navy Compass, Meetings & Conventions Magazine, Associations Now
- Blog Postings: Stephen Forte’s Blog, Dianna Booher’s Banter, Ian Griffin’s Professionally Speaking, Lisa Braithwaite’s Speak Schmeak, Andrew Dlugan’s Six Minutes, Public Speaking Community, Nick Morgan’s Public Words, Rebel Brown’s Rebelations, Olivia Mitchell’s Speaking About Presenting, Stephanie Scotti’s Speaker Notes