Boring to Bravo: Proven Presentation Techniques to Engage, Involve, and Inspire Your Audience to Action is available at any national bookstore and through online booksellers beginning August 1, 2010.
Experienced presenters can transform boring monologues into scintillating dialogues by employing Kristin Arnold’s simple, yet powerful presentation techniques.
Drawing from her extensive experience as a nationally recognized speaker and master facilitator, Kristin Arnold’s proven techniques will help you transform any presentation into a powerful, interactive experience.
With this user-friendly guide, you will learn how to take a collaborative approach to the communication process so that you can connect and converse with the members of any audience. Arnold’s powerful audience-centered “Interactive Insights” cover the spectrum of practical presentation techniques:
- Setting an interactive tone before you start
- Using Twitter/Text messaging to engage your audience
- Involving audience members with a specific task
- Personalizing your language for your audience
- Making eye contact—even with a large audience
- Taking polls and running Q&As
- Recovering from humor that falls flat
- Facilitating conversation
- Creating accountability for action to occur after your presentation
Kristin Arnold has the experience, the wit, and 90 plus practical techniques to take your ho-hum presentations to the next level. By incorporating just a few of the author’s tips, you will dramatically improve your ability to engage, involve, and inspire your audiences to action.
Buy your copy today!
- “Kristin Arnold has a wonderful ability to connect with any audience. Her presentations are inspiring, motivational, and educational—all at once. As I read through [her book]—page by page and technique by technique—I was once more overwhelmed by how little I know, and how much is still left to learn about this wonderful business of professional speaking and teaching.”
Brian Tracy, author of Speak to Win, Focal Point, and Goals!
- “To say that this book is packed with powerful ideas is an understatement. Whether you’re a neophyte or professional communicator, “Boring to Bravo” will help you get better. I highly recommend it.”
Mark Sanborn, president, Sanborn & Associates, and author of The Fred Factor, You Don’t Need a Title to be a Leader, and The Encore Effect